- Patient Resources
- Pharmacy Services
How can the pharmacist help?
Our pharmacist are available to provide medication management services, you can receive a confidential, one-on-one appointment. Our pharmacists, work closely with your care team to help you get the most from your medications. Services include:
- One-on-one consultations in a private setting with an experienced clinical pharmacist
- A review of all your medicines, including specific answers to your questions about over-the-counter medicines, herbal and nutritional supplements
- Advice on how to best use your medicine to avoid possible problems, such as adverse effects and drug interactions
- Cost savings suggestions
- Guidance to simplify your medicines
- Help create a detailed medication schedule
Assistance in monitoring of conditions, such as blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugars.